Thursday, October 18, 2012

Boulder Half Marathon Playlist

I am always looking for new music, especially songs that take me away while I run.  I created this shuffle list for the Boulder Half Marathon this Sunday.  It has some great power songs, but also some softer ones to remind me to breathe.  What are your favorite running songs?  I'd love to try out some new stuff!

Foster the People Torches (entire CD)
Florence and the Machine 
   Cosmic Love
   Dog Days are Over 
The Lumineers
   Charlie Boy
   Dead Sea 
   Ho Hey
   Stubborn Love
   Submarines
Young the Giant
   Charlie Boy
   Cough Syrup
   12 Fingers
   My Body
Mumford and Sons
   Babel
   I Will Wait
   Whispers in the Dark
The Bravery
   Believe
The Decemberists
   Don't Carry it All
Of Monsters and Men
   Dirty Paws
   Little Talks
   Mountain Sound
   Your Bones
Jack Johnson
   Flake
The Black Keys
   Gold on the Ceiling
   I Got Mine
   Lonely Boy
   Tighten Up
Adele
   I'll Be Waiting
   Rolling in the Deep
The Band Perry
   If I Die Young
Ellie Goulding
   Lights
M83
   Midnight City
Feist
   My Moon My Man
Gotye
   Somebody That I Used to Know
Miranda Lambert
   The House That Built Me
Atlas Genius
   Trojans
Two Door Cinema Club
   Undercover Martyn
   What You Know
Empire of the Sun
   Walking on a Dream
Ray LaMontagne
   You are the Best Thing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment