Thursday, May 23, 2013

Colfax Marathon Pics

I don't make a habit of buying every set of professional pictures from my races, but there are a few moments that I hold close to my heart and I want every image of that day to last.  The Colfax Marathon was a highlight of my life.  If I could relive that moment every day, I would. 

8 Miles in.  The first pass through Sports Authority Field. 
20 Miles in.  Second Pass through Sports Authority Field. Check out the people behind me walking.  I am deliriously celebrating and they are looking around wondering, "Is there a toilet in here?"
6 Miles away from finishing.  Getting ready to ride my bike
I love to run.  Don't worry, the smile fades dramatically in about 2 miles.
Victory...Almost. 
 

Exhaustion, pain, happiness... Yeah, bring on the tears.
 
The moment you realize you don't have to run another step, but you CAN'T STOP.
I did it!







No comments:

Post a Comment